Sterknoppen, antimicrobiële kunststof SAN
Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, with silver ion additive on an inorganic base, RAL 7021 grey-black colour (C1) or RAL 9016 white (C16), matte finish.
AISI 304 stainless steel boss, threaded blind hole.
Features and applications
The special antimicrobial additive prevents the proliferation of microbes, bacteria and fungi on the product surface.
The controlled release mechanism of the silver ions keeps the antimicrobial characteristics unchanged over time, even after several washing cycles.
The high temperature resistance of the additive used allows its use even in sterilisation cycles (130°C).
Material samples have been tested in accredited laboratories, according to the standards of ISO 22196: 2011 (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces) which derives from the JIS Z 2801 standard.
The following microbe strains have been used for the tests:
- Escherichia Coli ATCC® 25922™ (antimicrobial activity 99,9%).
- Staphylococcus Aureus ATCC® 25923™ (antimicrobial activity 99,9%).
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae ATCC® 13883™ (antimicrobial activity 99,8%).
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa ATCC® 27853™ (antimicrobial activity 99,9%).
- Candida Albicans ATCC® 10231™ (antimicrobial activity 98,9%).
The three-lobe shape with large recesses is particularly ergonomic also for smaller knobs, ensuring an effective grip even with work gloves.
The design without rear cavities, generally adopted for reducing thickness, prevents unhealthy residues from depositing, ensuring easy cleaning.
Antimicrobial additives are suitable for all applications where sanitisation and hygiene are fundamental, for example:
- medical and hospital equipment;
- disability aids;
- machines for food processing and pharmaceutical industry;
- equipment for catering service;
- urban and public fittings.
Scroll horizontaal onderaan de tabel en / of selecteer filters voor het gewenste resultaat